- Welcome to Pratty’s – the home of top quality tea with incredible health benefits, that taste incredible hot or cold. Everyone should have the chance to try only the best premium black, white and green teaGreen Tea is considered unoxidised, unlike Black Tea which is fully oxidised., as well as exotic fruit teas and amazing benefits of herbal tea. That’s why I started Pratty’s; to share a wide variety of individual teas and carefully selected organic teas to refresh and revive you.
- While the art of tea has been celebrated for centuries, it’s only recently that different kinds of tea have become widely appreciated. Fed up with dull tasteless tea blends, I put together a collection of exquisite teas, teaware and gifts to satisfy even the most ardent tea enthusiast.
- It’s never been easier to buy organic tea or green teaGreen Tea is considered unoxidised, unlike Black Tea which is fully oxidised. online and delivered to your door. I’ve made the selection process as user-friendly as possible. Simply search for your favorite teas by flavour, or by their properties for health and wellbeing – then click through to energising teas or relaxing teas, whatever you’re looking for. I’ve got antioxidant rich teas as well as specially blended herbal teas to complement weight control, menopause and many other conditions. The choice is yours!
- I’ve packed this website full of information about the health and wellbeing benefits of herbal teas, and there’s even a ‘Prattypedia’ section where you’ll find in-depth knowledge about the individual herbs that are blended into all of my premium loose-leaf teas.
- As you might have guessed, I’m passionate about all types of tea, whether it’s an organic tea, a black teaBlack Tea is one of the worlds most popular drinks. It is energising and full of health giving antioxidants. Click here for more information on how Black Tea is made.... or one of my exciting flavoured teas such as chocolateSugar, Cacao Beans, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (used as a natural emulsifier) or gingerGinger is a fabulous warming herb that has wonderful effects for digestion and circulation. It is a fantastic herb for those who always feel cold and are prone to things like chillblains and aching joints. A digestive tonic that helps heal and soothe, as well as being a well known anti-nausea herb. tea. Whether you’re looking for iced tea or a simple green teaGreen Tea is considered unoxidised, unlike Black Tea which is fully oxidised. online, one sip and you’ll be coming back to try some of my delicious fruit teas or herbal teas. Plus with names like ‘Get It Off Ya ChestClick here for more information on Get it Off Ya Chest...’ and ‘Yummy Mummy To BeClick here to see more about Yummy Mummy To Be....’, I hope to add a little extra enjoyment to your tea drinking too!
- So take a look around! Stop by my blog for a bit more tea wisdom, you can ask me a question or send me a message. Plus check back here regularly because I often have special offers on a wide range of teas online.